Who doesn’t love reading Books?
Books are the true essence of life scribbled on paper. They can be of any genre – Horror, Adventure, Romance, Fiction, Non-Fiction and much more. They are filled with the aroma of life that compels us to live alongside with it.
Objective: To post daily and everyone to know about books.
Rules of the challenge:
- There is no particular thing for you to write. You can write whatever you like – Poem, Short Story, Haiku, Review and anything else, after all, it’s based on the book that you are writing for each alphabet.
- Please point out the book name you are writing about.
- Add the tag “AZBookChallenge” in the posts for other readers to find and read.
- Leave a link to your post in the comments below for others to view.
- Create a pingback to this post by linking this post to your challenge entry post.
- Read and leave a feedback on other’s entries to encourage more participation.
- Have fun 😉
Thos who complete this challenge will get “The A-Z Bibliophile” badge.
Happy writing! 🙂